Fashion Designing is one of the courses that provides good opportunities. But it was not so popular some days ago But in the last few years it has become popular in trending courses and the aim of a fashion designing curriculum is to promote the creative of students using their technique
Fashion Designing Course
Certificate Courses in Fashion Designing are usually short courses ranging from 3,6 and 12 months the Eligibility criteria for such courses There are several exams from 10 + 2 or a recognized board.
Diploma Syllabus in
The diploma course is usually of 1,2 and 3 years depending on institutional and disciplines and Eligibility criteria for these text courses vary from 10 + 2 to level at the level
Postgraduate courses in fashion designing are for students who have been given special status at the level of the masters then Want to get advanced knowledge about and Courses can be 1 or 2 years old
All India Entrance Examination for Design (AIEED)
ARCH conducts an All India entrance test for Academy of Design Design (AIEED) for admission in UG and PG courses in the design and the exam is conducted in both online and offline modes.
The minimum requirement for certificate or diploma course is 10+2 also has eligibility requirements for graduate courses and According to the criteria of the Institute, the minimum required number is different. For postgraduate courses, a bachelor’s degree in fashion designing is essential and Some institutes require a bachelor’s degree in any stream.
Fashion Designing Top Colleges
- National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) having campuses in Delhi and Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai, Gandhinagar and Bangalore, Mohali
- National Institute of Design (NID) campuses in Delhi, Bangalore and Ahmedabad
- APEEJAY Institute of Design Delhi,
- Pearl Academy of Fashion (PAF) Delhi
- Vogue Institute of Fashion Technology Bangalore
Fashion Designing Job Option after Completing
- Fashion designer
- Retail manager
- Retail buyer
- Textile designer
- Retail Merchandiser
Fashion Designer Job Profile
- Producing new concepts
- Making sketches of the product by hand or on computer
- Overseeing production process
- Analysing market and new trends
- Deciding on fabric, colours and shapes
The salary for a fresher in the fashion designing industry is around 10K to 20K Becouse If you find the job profile of a fashion designer attractive and visit the official websites of various fashion institutes and know about various fashion designing courses.